It takes a great deal of time out to realise just what kind of a person you really are. Over the years I have observed the weaknesses I have, some of them have ruined friendships and relationships and that’s pretty sad. I have worked on some of them and well, others are just old habits that simply refuse to go away. I believe in time I will eventually get rid of them but hey, Nobody Is Perfect…My greatest weaknesses are the following:
- I am short tempered.
- I get moody at times. (I usually blame my monthly cycle for this)
- I easily cut people out of my life.
- I am stubborn.
- When I fall in love I fall so hard and it always works against me.
- I don’t easily forgive, once someone wrongs me once it’s never the same again. I go cold.
- I am one of those people who wants to keep things neat and tidy and in their place and for that reason I expect everyone else around me to be the same.
Everyone has flaws, I am curious to find out what yours are…care to share