I am really upset right now. My laptop decided it was over this life thing at the wrong time. I am not about to start buying another laptop anytime soon so it will have to sort itself out. That means I am going to leave it alone for a few weeks and hopefully after that break it will be functioning again.(Miracles have been known to happen)
So how was your weekend? I hope it was as epic as mine. I had a lovely weekend spent mostly with my friends. I have one weekend were I have time all to myself and this one proved to be fruitful; except yesterday when I had to do three weeks’ worth of laundry.
I WAS NOT AMUSED!! I normally get someone to do my laundry, ironing and cleaning but the lady who used to do that really let me down and I still haven’t found a replacement for her. You can read all about her mouth dropping incident here.
Last week also kept me busy with the running challenge and I am pleased to announce that I lost one kg and that is something I can’t stop smiling about because now I am back to my personal acceptable weight range.
What do you have lined up for the upcoming week? I have a few things on my to-do list:
- Read more chapters of Power of A Praying Woman each day.
- Get on with this school thing I decided to take up.
- Get some rest and when I resume running later in the week make sure I don’t run anything more than 5”50 per km.
- Leave the pimple breakout on my right cheek alone and remember that my Dermatologist said I should not pop pimples but just leave them alone!
- Go bra hunting, all this weight loss has shrunk my breasts and now I am a whole cup size down. I have always wanted huge breasts but I guess that won’t be happening in this lifetime.
- Take a photo or more of my favourite places in Harare and share them on my blog.
- Keep a positive mindset and remember that all those things I hope, pray and work towards will eventually come into existence.
I have to return my neighbours laptop now. He is such a darling for letting me borrow it for a few minutes.
Enjoy the rest of what promises to be a lovely week ahead.