I sometimes think that men think that all women want all these fancy dinners, getaway weekends to some exotic destination, expensive gifts and a whole list of straight out of a movie romantic gestures. What they don’t realise is that even though that sounds very alluring most times women(I speak for myself here) really want realistic and thoughtful gestures that will have them mooning all day long.
Let me give you a list of ideas you can try out and tell me if they work out for you. Some of them have happened to me and really made my day so take it from me, they work like magic.
- Send her a bunch of flowers just because it’s a beautiful day.
- Surprise her by showing up at her doorstep and walking her to work or dropping her off.
- When you buy call credit for yourself ask yourself when you last sent her any and send her some.
- Show up at her workplace and just check up on her and give her a big kiss before you leave. (Away from your coworkers of course)
- Make her a cup of coffee when she is sick and try and spend the day watching over her and making sure she is comfortable.
- Open the car door for her.
- Hold her hand in public. Now this I haven’t seen in a while, by the way I walk to work so I get to see a lot of couples but lately no hand holding is happening from my part of town.
- Tell her when her lipstick has smudged.
- Cook her favourite meal for her.
- Personally deliver her favourite cake to her office just before her coffee break.
Love is a verb, a doing word… Words don’t always really express how much someone means to you. Sometimes you have to be creative and think outside the box and within your budget to find a way to make sure you are constantly giving your other half that mushy feeling.
Ladies, are there any other ways you think can add that extra mushiness to your life? Gentleman, what do you think women should do for you to give you that blush effect, or maybe men are really not about that life?