First dates are designed to produce a number of relationship outcomes. (e.g. sexual partner, friendship, short-term romantic relationship, or life partnership.) – Wikipedia
I don’t know about you but I know that sex is a pretty enjoyable experience. Without it the world would probably be one very boring place! A lot of people are not comfortable talking about sex, which is very much okay because we are different but unfortunately for you I love to go on and on about it as and when. Today I want to share my thoughts on having sex on the first date. It comes with a lot of controversy of course but look, dating as described above is a process that yields different outcomes so having sex or not largely depends on the individuals involved.
First things first, you have to decide if you want to establish why you want to date. With that out of the way your first date won’t be too awkward. Below are some of the reasons why you should totally have sex on the first date.
- Life is short! Do you have any idea how you can go for weeks, months or even years without getting laid and here you are trying to deprive your lady bits of such pleasures?
- If the chemistry is there there’s really no need to hold out on him, be a go getter! Let’s just dive straight into dessert, who has time for the main meal, right?
- You are confident that this is what you really want and you won’t start regretting it afterwards.
- The earlier you have sex the better to save yourself time. You might choose to wait for months only to be disappointed that time you have already caught feelings and now you end up staying with that person for all the wrong reasons!
- Whatever you do just make sure you get yourself a shattering orgasm and not leave yourself unsatisfied. Do you have any idea how lovely those sex hormones feel, not forgetting the after sex glow, you will be smiling for days to come.
However, I do understand that a lot of people, women especially have some reservations when it comes to having sex on the first date. These are some of the reasons why having sex on the first date might not be a very bright idea.
- You probably don’t know enough about someone to let them into such an intimate part of your life. Are you ready to deal with the demons that come with them?
- Your partner might judge you for being too forward.
- Say goodbye to your judgement. Once you get some good dicking you can kiss thinking straight goodbye. Most people get attached to someone once they have sex with them and if things happen to go wrong it will be difficult to let go. Now you are stuck with a complete as*hole but the sex game is out of this world. Good dick is NOT your friend!
I’ve read a couple of articles that encourage women to wait to have sex with their potential partner for 90 days. Apparently this will determine if someone will stay with you for the long haul. Truth be told, some people had someone wait for a whole year and they still left! After all is said and done someone will leave if they want to, whether you have sex with them on the first date or after 90 days.
There’s absolutely no formula to this whole sex on the first date thing. It can work out for the good or the bad depending on the couple involved. However, if you do decide to have sex whatever you do ALWAYS practice safe sex. My thoughts still remain the same on the subject. I’m too old to die from lust because a, b and c said you should do this. I will do what I think is right for me because You Only Live Once!
What are your thoughts on sex on the first date or even better, care to share your experience on the subject?