The first UnPlugged Zimbabwe event for the year 2018 is just a few days away. Are you ready for an electrifying day packed with music, friends, food and fashion? I know I am!
I asked a few UnPluggers what their highlights from last year were and this is what they shared with me:
November! I also don’t quite remember the performances, but all I remember was it was lit!!! – Esy
I don’t remember the month maybe it was October I guess but Winky D performed. It was lit, his band is 🔥 – Tatenda
I loved December with DJ Zinhle ❤ – Xtina
May, July, August, October, December…which UnPlugged Zimbabwe event did we go together last year?? I feel like I left another month out but all the same, too much fun was had! – Fungai
From the UnPlugged Zimbabwe reviews I’m certain of a few things:
- I should have been there when WinkyD performed it seems like he did the most and I missed out, here’s hoping he performs again this year.
- Reverb 7 is the actual plug! When he shows up on stage and starts working his magic on the decks you know you won’t be sitting down anytime soon; you will dance till it’s 10pm and you won’t even want to go home, he’s that good!
- I was happy to finally watch Sani Makhalima perform, I was right there in the front row taking pictures and videos, my iPhone is a happy phone.
- My favourite UnPlugged Zimbabwe experience was Mokoomba performed. I have no clue what they will be singing half the time but they have massive stage presence, they are talented, their music will shock your entire being with rhythm, soul and afro fusion and they are a serious crowd puller!
- UnPlugged Zimbabwe is my highlight every month and I hope you will make it a part of your lifestyle as well, it’s worth every moment of it.
What have been your UnPlugged Zimbabwe faves to date?
UnPlugged Magic: Love. Live. Music