UnPlugged Zimbabwe, this Saturday,1 Brompton Close, Highlands, Harare, starting from 2pm till 10pm. Save the date! I for one am looking forward to Sani Makhalima’s performance, he is one of my favourite artists and his music has never disappointed since I fell in love with it nearly a decade ago! I hope to see you there, UnPlugged Zimbabwe never disappoints when it comes to keeping you entertained.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons Why Zimbabwe Loves Coca-Cola:
- Coca-Cola has it’s marketing game on lock! Almost all Zimbabweans call any any soft drink “Coca-Cola”. That’s just how much they have successfully sold us to their brand, we are hooked!
- Location, location; you can find Coca-Cola anywhere, travel to any part of the country, rural areas included and you will certainly find a place that sells it.
- Coca-Cola is cheap. The small 300ml bottle goes for 50 cents.
- Coca-Cola is refreshing, given the current weather in the country an ice cold bottle is more than welcome to help you cool down.
- Coca-Cola is universal. It brings people together. There is no part in the world that is not familiar with Coca-Cola.
- Coca-Cola comes in a bottle, a can or a pet. The different packages cater to individual preferences.
- If you are Zimbabwean you definitely know just how delicious a coke and freshly baked buns goes down! It’s the ultimate combination. Coca-Cola compliments food including, sadza with a side of your choice, pizza, burgers you name it.
- Coca-Cola hugely supports small businesses. Most takeaways have the huge Coca-Cola branding. Depending on the territory they give Coca-Cola fridges for free and in return you put coke branding next to your take away name. Cool deal right?
- You can mix Coca-Cola with your favourite alcoholic beverage of choice and enjoy a refreshing UnPlugged Zimbabwe experience.
- Whenever there’s fun there’s always Coca-Cola. Think all things celebration, they would be incomplete without Coca-Cola!
UnPlugged Zimbabwe is giving away 6 tickets. All you have to do is describe the one thing you are looking forward to experiencing at UnPlugged Zimbabwe if you win a ticket. Please leave your answer in the comments section, take a screenshot of your answer and share it on the pinned post on Facebook or Twitter.
See you at UnPlugged!