I had to come to terms with my fitness addiction at some point. At first it was something I did to get to a target weight, then something I did to get feel good hormones, then something I did every other day because not doing it resulted in withdrawal symptoms that came in the form of feeling like something is missing. That missing thing was running! I can’t live without it, it’s a big part of my life. My name is MaKupsy and I’m addicted to fitness!
Let me take you through what a typical morning routine is for me.
- Leave the house for a run at 5:45am, run anything between 2 to 12K
- Once my run is complete sync my run on NikePlus and share it on social media platforms
- Get home and do floor work, currently doing burpees and thankfully today is Rest Day
- Stretch for 10 to 15minutes
- Drink up 1litre of water
- Take a few mirror selfies
- Admire my naked body
- Take a bath and get ready to take on the world!
I’m one individual who enjoys running. If I go for two days without running I’m good but make it three days and my body starts aching to go out and do something. I eat right, I stay hydrated, I create fun challenges and spice up my exercise routines to keep me going. I don’t do “diets” because I believe life is too short and everything should be enjoyed in moderation.
I have been on this health and fitness journey for 3 years and counting and you can read all about it from these links:
One thing you have to remember when you are on this journey is that Rome was not built in a day. You have to take slow deliberate changes, that makes it all the more fun!
What’s your health and fitness programme or lack thereof?